I've printed up the first of three design's (which was plenty for one day) and will be tackling the next on Thursday.
Points to note:
- Small lino cut letters are a flippin pain to cut out.
- Hand guards were invented for a reason - buy one!!
- Fight the urge to cut towards your hand (unless you have said hand guard)
- Don't be stingy with the ink.
- Art shop vinyl much easier to work with than the floor variety!
With regards to the vinyl the shop bought stuff is much better, much softer and more flexible (though that flexibility make's getting the larger & teeny tiny areas off more tricky).
So here it is, see what you think :)
These will be available on my etsy shop with the others to follow by the end of the week. A lovely hand printed card to send to the loved one who you are apart from this Christmas.